Esports Event Raffle
ORDER BEFORE 26.12.17 TO
WIN A TRIP
OF YOUR CHOICE
Every order from the Fnatic online shop until 26th December 2017 will count you into the ultimate esports raffle.
The lucky winner will win two tickets to one of three European esports majors plus transport and accommodation for two.
- DreamHack Summer to watch Heroes of the Storm and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- IEM Katowice to see Dota 2 and CS:GO battle it out
- EU LCS Spring Split Finals to observe the best in EU League of Legends
Terms and Conditions
- Your participation in Fnatic’s Promotion (“Esports Event Raffle”) shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of The Promotion, which is sponsored by the operator of the Internet site www.Fnatic.com ("Fnatic").
- Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible for entry to The Promotion. If you are under 18 and still wish to enter the Promotion, you must seek your Parent/Guardian’s permission before entering. You may be asked, at any stage to provide Fnatic or a third party with proof of age and /or identity.
The Promotion shall take place from 15:00 UTC+1 on the 14th December 2017 through 15:00 UTC +1 on the 26th December 2017
Each entrant shall be entitled to make five (5) total entries into The Promotion only as stated in the description of the Promotion. In the event that Fnatic deems an entrant to have made more than the specified number of entries, or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, the entrant shall be excluded from The Promotion and consequently ineligible to win the Promotional Prize, as defined below. The period in which to enter the Promotion is 15:00 UTC+1 on the 14th December 2017 through 15:00 UTC +1 on the 26th December 2017.
- 1 total prize will be given away. The draw will select a winner at random and Fnatic will contact the winner. The winner shall receive.
The Promotional Prize for winning The Promotion shall be the prize listed in the Promotion description (the "Prize").
- The Promotional Prizes will be emailed/mailed to the Promotion winners after the draw.
Fnatic shall notify the winners via E-mail within ten business (10) days of The Promotion draw with confirmation of the prize winning. The details of the winner will be required in order to effect the transfer of the Prize, and Fnatic agrees to not share the information with any third party.
Notwithstanding term 8 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotional Prize winner fails to claim their prize within a period of a month, they shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and Fnatic shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
- To be eligible to receive the prize, you may be required to give personal information such as a name and email address to send the prize to you. All information will be kept confidential and will not be shared with any third party without prior consent.
Fnatic's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Your participation in The Promotion is considered your agreement that Fnatic may contact you should you win.
The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth.
By entering the Promotion each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Promotion and the awarding of the Prize.
By entering the Promotion each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Fnatic, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection The Promotion or the acceptance of the Prize.
Fnatic reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
Fnatic reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Promotion if, in its sole judgement, The Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.